Friday, July 27, 2012

Screen Stars

I have a great neighbor who gave me a couple of old screen doors that she had in her garage. After two months of walking around them in MY garage, I decided to check out good ole Pinterest and get some ideas for using them in our house.

I love this one that has been embroidered with a friendly greeting for guests at the front door:




Building a cabinet that works around an old screen door is  a sweet way to create some extra storage space: (I also dig the teal bead board!)




The owner of this house used burlap and chicken wire on their screen door and replaced their existing hollow core laundry room door: 




Remade into a garden trellis: (GREAT idea)




This is my favorite idea! Perfect for an antique booth!! Yep, I think this is the one!


No comments:

Post a Comment