Last night, I decided to be creative again! After getting all that sheet music, I thought it'd be nice to actually DO something with it instead of just having it sitting around the house.I started with this:
And ended up with this:
It's the biggest wreath I've made. (2.5 ft in diameter. The opening in the middle is 8" wide!) It was an accident. I didn't trim the music down enough. Oops!
I also used my sticker maker to make labels for these little bottles I found the other day.
Some buttons and muslin to accent, and now they look like this:
No idea what to do with them!! I'm gonna stick them in my Etsy shop.
And, today I repainted a picture frame I found for cheap. It looked cheap! Terrible 70s brown finish, but it had great flowers on the corners, and I could see the potential. I forgot to take a before pic, but here it is drying in the garage.
2 different coats of paint and a coat of glaze and some sanding!! I have big plans for it, but I don't want to reveal what it is to be yet. I will say, though, it won't be framing a picture!!
I hope the rest of the week is as productive as the past 18 hours have been!!
Time to pick up my girl from school!